Saturday, February 23, 2013

What anime I'm watching/watched

I originally said I would watch Madoka Magica after I got a job and bought the damn dvds,but the thought of paying 30 bucks for 4 episodes was too much for me.
This caused me to discover Crunchyroll,an anime streaming website that I originally thought you needed a subscription to watch but I was mistaken.

Anyway,I could watch it for free,but I saw Saint Seiya Lost Canvas and Naruto SD,and I started to watch those first,because I've been meaning to for a while now.I finished Lost Canvas and I'm getting started on Saint Seiya Omega and I'm around episode 24 of Naruto SD.

Well,I finally deciced to watch Madoka Magica,since it's free and legal,and I loved it.The first few episodes feel more slow paced but things quickly speed up and since this is only a 12 episode anime,every single one is important.
The characters and their struggles really make this a must watch anime,especially if you like the Magical Girl genre,although I don't think I can go back to Cardcaptor Sakura and Sailor Moon because those seem to simplistic now.

Next on my watch list is Sword Art Online.I've been hearing good things about it for a while now,and I want to see if it lives up to the great things everyones saying.

Another anime I heard was good is Girls Und Panzer.From the first episode I watched it seems interesting,although it seems like a typical moe slice of life anime,just with tanks.
In the first episode,there were no guys at all,so I think the setting takes place in a girls only school,which I have mixed feelings watching an anime like that since this could quickly become extremely fast,but I just finished Madoka Magica,so I guess I should be optimistic.


Some other anime I want to watch in the near future is Hetalia,a war anime or something,where the characters names are literally countries like Russia.I'm checking it out because I want to see why this is so popular.

The most obscure anime I plan to watch on this list is The Walleflower.It's a romance comedy or something,I heard good things from a youtube review done by Bobsamurai,one of the reasons I'm getting back into anime is his videos.Shameless plug for a guy I never talked to aside,that's all that's been going on in terms of anime.

I'll talk more about anime later on,but I wanted to get this out of the way.




I can't believe I was so out of the loop,
Crunchyroll is amazing!









No comments:

Post a Comment