Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What games I'm interested in 2013

Alright there's alot of stuff that I want,so much,that I might forget about some,so this doubles as a checklist for me.These are games that caught my eye,so I probably won't buy of all them,especially since alot of these are releasing in March for some inconvinent reason.



I liked the skit presentation better in
Graces,but can't win them all I suppose


-Tales of Xillia.This game is my most anticipated game by far,I just can't wait!

-Fire Emblem Awakening.I love these games,they tend to have pretty interesting characters,and judging from all that I heard,it seems to be pretty great.

-Castlevania Mirror of Fate.I never really played Lord of Shadows,so I'm probably going to skip on this one,until a price drop that is.

-Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA- F for the PS3.I don't know anything about the Vocaloids but I have an affinity towards rhythm games,and this one seems pretty fun.Since this will be an import,I plan on buying it during summer or a time during a game drought.

-Metal Gear Rising.Not really too interested it the game so far,but my friend is,and that's enough of a reason for me to have some interest in it.I need to know more about length and combat to make a decision.
Unlike everyone else,it takes more than random screenshots to hype
me up for a series I got tired of.

-Grand Theft Auto 5.I'm bored of GTA honestly,but everyone I know will pick it up,so I'll inevitably be hearing about it later.I may buy it once they release a GOTY edition,since it's pretty much guaranteed they'll do that for the holidays or something.

-Ni no Kuni:Wrath of the White Witch.I'm not really too sure about this game,I'm adopting a wait and see strategy with this game.

-The Last of Us.Naughty Dog's behind it,and that's pretty much all I need to be interested in it.I'll pick it up eventually

-Sly Cooper:Thieves in Time.I'm wary of this one since Sucker Punch isn't behind it,but it's still Sly,so I feel obligated by my childhood to pick it up.

-Deadpool.I don't know anything about the comics,but I know this is a character that frequently breaks the fourth wall and I really like stuff with self awareness and how they poke fun at themselves.Hopefully the game will be as good,but again,I'll wait and see.

-Luigi's Mansion:Dark Moon.I liked Luigi's Mansion on the Gamecube but it wasn't exactly a great game,and ever since Sticker Star,I worry what Nintendo will do with it,so I might get it after a price drop.

-Shin Megami Tensei:Devil Summoner:Soul Hackers.I liked Overclocked,and I know this is one of the stranger entries,so I don't know about this one.
 
-Unchained Blades.Its a dungeon crawler but alot of interesting people are behind this game,so I'm interested.

-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Gates to Infinity.I really like the Mystery Dungeon games,so I'll pick it up a couple of weeks after it's release.

Yeah,only about 3 or 4 of these games are guaranteed to be purchased by me,but as always,I'll buy some old games as well.And I bring this up again,but the Vita might be mine this year,the allure of Persona 4 and Gravity Rush is getting to be too much for me.








No comments:

Post a Comment