Friday, December 28, 2012

Next Pokemon designs

Ok,I'm writing at the end of 2012,still in Generation 5,before any news of Generation 6 is out.
There's 649 Pokemon so far,and we've got badass designs,cutesy designs and just strange designs in every generation.

Well,what else could they come up with?We're guaranteed to get a generic bird pokemon,a normal type critter,3 elemental starters and some sort of Pikachu-esque rodent again.
I don't know what else they can use for Legendary Pokemon since alot of them are based on Japanese mythology and Generation 4 had around 15 Legendaries.

Komodo Dragon
We have Pokemon that control space,time and antimatter,and we have some based on the Yin and Yang,so I have no idea what could be next.
Here's some animals that could be the next Pokemon.

A komodo dragon
A panda
A koala
A dolphin
A platypus
A okapi
A llama
A peacock
A pistol shrimp
A vampire squid
An okapi
A racoon-dog or Tanuki.
Ugh,a roach pokemon...
A flea
A fly
An echidna
A werehog
A termite
A hammerhead shark
Any breed of dog
A Pegasus
A flying whale

Why don't we have a dolphin Pokemon yet?
A swordfish
An ostrich that only has one head.
A manticore
Zombie?



That just about covers alot of animals,but I'm sure there's tons more that I'm unaware of.Besides,Pokemon isn't all animals,we need some inanimate objects thrown in there.

Car?
Chair?
Stapler?
Dynamite?
Umbrella?
A gummy bear?
An rc toy that evolves into a mecha robot?
Suit of Armor,could be a ghost?
A cell phone that evolves into a smartphone?
Phantom Hourglass?
Portrait of Ruin?
Ocarina or a flute?
That piano with teeth from Mario 64?











This just seems awful and ridiculous but just 3 years ago,I would've said a garbage Pokemon would be just that.We have Trubbish and Garboder,for better or worse.
So I guess we shouldn't underestimate what Game Freak will do,after all,there was never a guide that restricted what a Pokemon can be.
I had fun thinking of possible Pokemon and I'm sure there's still many more that never even crossed my mind,and I look forward to the next 100 or so of these things.












No comments:

Post a Comment