Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Someone liked Dragon Ball Evolution!?

So I was in speech class and we had to briefly list our inspirations,one of which was Goku.
After everyone stopped laughing (I unintentionally make people laugh with my responses in that class) the teacher/coach is all like "I saw that Dragon Ball Z movie on Fx the other day,and it was pretty good".

I nodded with a smile,but I was thinking "HOW?!WHY?!Did he even know what he was watching?!Did he understand it?!"

I can't even come up with a caption,I'm still in shock!
Some other students were like "Nah,that movie sucked" but I stayed quiet,not knowing how to respond.I have not met a single person that thought the movie was "pretty good",I thought the movie did very little right and fucked everything else up,and that's the general consensus.

I guess it's a movie with good action but with a incoherent story to the general public that doesn't know about Dragon Ball,as he said that he never watched the cartoon,just the movie.

I didn't get a chance to talk more about the movie because class was about to end shortly,and I wonder what his answer would've been.

I just had to write an entry while it was still fresh in my mind,so I hope you enjoyed what could be my most unique entry ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment